Wednesday, November 5, 2008

blogging awareness, recumbent bicycles and life

It had been so long since I looked at this that I forgot how to get into the silly thing! I have a new admiration for the folks that keep their blogs going on a regular basis. It's like running a newsletter.....lots of time, thought and work go into maintaining these things! My hats off to all those who do it on a regular basis!!!

Well, I no longer have any delusions!

Life is insanely busy!

Work is busy!

Kids keep me busy!

Family time keeps me busy!

All is going well!

Last post was the TDF. I was never even able to see the finish! Mediacom (thank you very much!) changed my channel 47 from Versus to some programming that wasn't even supposed to be available on the left coast of the US, I'm looking forward to seeing what Armstrong does in his comeback rides. The guy is so talented, I think he can make a real impact. Not to mention, pissing of a bunch of French cycling officials!

I added another set of wheels to the stable (currently searching for a cycling 12-step program) This one is really out there. I am now an official member of the recumbent crowd! It's an absolute blast and may ultimately be the answer to the problems of riding into my geriatric years. My neck, back and other bodily parts are enjoying it thoroughly!

The bike is the Cycle Genius Falcon. It's incredibly versatile and is currently being converted from a road touring recumbent to a MTB recumbent, (I have never been accused of being particularly sane!)

If I ever get around to it, I may find time to post some pics.

The 32 or so folks that seem to have stumbled blindly across this blog in the past few months don't seem to be holding their breath..........neither am I!

No comments: